E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Tang K L 2004, Soil and water conservation in China [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Chen L 2002, Soil and water conservation in China [J], 2002 (7): 4-6. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z B 1991, Storm erosion test and small watershed sediment yield model of sloping land system in Loess Region [D], Doctoral Dissertation of Shaanxi Institute of Mechanical Engineering, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Moldenhauer W C 1965. Procedure for studying soil characteristics using disturbed samples and simulated rainfall [J]. Transactions, American Society of Agricultural Engineer, 1965, 8(1):30-35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Renard K G, Foster G R, Weesies G A, 1997. Predicting soil erosion by water: a guide to conservation planning with the Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE)[J]. Agriculture Handbook, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Foster G R and Lane L J 1987. User requirements, USDA-Water Erosion Prediction Project (WEPP) [R], NSERLReportNo1, West Lafayette: USDA-ARS National Soil Erosion Research Laboratory, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Nearing M A, Foster G R, Lane L J, 1989. A process-based soil erosion model for USDA-Water Erosion Prediction Project technology [J]. Trans. ASAE, 1989, 32(5): 1587-1593. [Google Scholar]
- Laflen J M, Lwonard J L, Foster G R 1991. WEPP a new generation of erosion prediction technology[J]. J of Soil and Water Cons., 1991, 46(1): 34-38. [Google Scholar]
- Yao W Y, Several design theories and applications of the Yellow River river channel physical simulation [D], Doctoral Dissertation of Hohai University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yao W Y, 2011, Review and Prospect of mathematical models for erosion and sediment yield in China [J]. Sediment Research, 2011, (2): 65-74. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Z Z, Liu P L, Xie Y S 2007. Transformation of erosion types on loess slope by REE tracking [J], Journal of Rare Earths, 2007, 25 (4): 67-73. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Z Z, Yao W Y, Li Z B, Li M, Xiao P Q, WU Y 2014. Transformation of Rainfall Characters on Soil Erosion Similar [J], Journal of Rare Earths, 2014, 32 (S): 130-133. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Z Z, YAO W Y, LI M, 2008. Study on Correlativity Between Erosion and Seeping Under Different Underlying Horizon[J], Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 22 (5): 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Z Z, YAO W Y, LI M, 2008. Runoff Sediment-Carrying Capacity and Critical Shear Force on Slope [J]. Journal of Tianjin University, 2008, 41(4):149-153. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Z Z, Yao W Y, Li M 2009, Influence factors of runoff energy consumption and denudation amount on loess slope [J]. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009, 7 (6): 9-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.