E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Li Yi, Shao Ming an. Experimental study on influence factors of rainfall and infiltration under artificial grassland coverage[J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2007, 23(3):18-23. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hong song, Shao Ming an, Zhang Xing chang, et al. Field Experiment on Hillslope Rainfall Infiltration and Runoff under Simulated Rainfall Conditions[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2005, 19(2): 5-8(in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Pei qing, Yao Wen yi and Zhang Hai feng. Research Progress of the Role of Vegetable in Soil Conservation and Soil Erosion Reduction on the Loess Plateau[J]. Research of soil and water conservation, 2012, 19(6):282-286. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chun xia, Li Yong li, Li li, et al. Delay Effects of Ecological Restoration Grassland on the Runoff[J]. Yellow River, 2014, 36(8): 94-96. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chun xia, Xiao Pei qing, Zhen Bin, et al. Characteristics on Runoff and Sediment Yield in Field Prototype and different Coverage Slope[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2012, 26(4):28-31. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Cheng zhong, Shangguan Zhouping.Runoff hydraulic characteristics and sediment generation in sloped grass-plots under simulated rainfall conditions[J]. J. Hydro., 2006, 331:178-185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chun xia, Li Li, Zhen Bin, et al. Analysis on the Effects of Grass Coverage to the Runoff-Sediment Relationship[J]. Yellow River, 2014, 36(12): 91-93. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiao yu, LIU Xiao yan and LI Zhuo. Effects of rainfall and underlying surface on sediment yield in the main sediment-yielding area of the Yellow River[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2016, 47(10):1253-1268.(in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- WU Shu fang, WU Pu te, SONG Wei xiu, et al. Study on the outflow processes of slope regulated by works and its effects on overland flow and sediment reduction [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2010 (7): 870-875. [Google Scholar]
- QIN Wei, CAO Wen hong and ZUO Chang qing. Review on the coupling influences of vegetation and topography to soil erosion and sediment yield Journal of Sediment Research, 2015(3): 74-80. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ding sheng. Soil and Water Loss and Management Models in the Loess Plateau[M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, 1997:34-35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuan, Li Zhanbin, Shang Baixiao, et al. Indoor simulation experiment of the relationship between soil detachment rate and water erosion factor[J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2008, 24(9): 22-26.(in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.