E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Liu, J.H., Wang, G.Q., Li, H.H., Gong, J.G., Han, J.Y., 2013. Water and sediment evolution in areas with highland coarse sediment yield of the Loess Plateau. International Journal of Sediment Research, 28, 448-457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren, S. M., Liang, Y., Sun, B., 2011. Quantitative analysis on the influence of long-term soil and water conservation measures harnessing on runoff and sediment yield of watershed. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 10, 1732-1740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Z.X., Zhao, F.F., Li, J.Y., 2009. Response of streamflow to climate change in the headwater catchment of the Yellow River basin. Quaternary International, 208 (2009), 62-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J.X., 2005. Temporal variation of river flow renewability in the middle yellow river and the influencing factors. Hydrological Processes, 19, 1871-1882. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei, W., Chen, L.D., Zhang, H.D., Chen, J., 2015. Effect of rainfall variation and landscape change on runoff and sediment yield from a loess hilly catchment in China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 73, 1005-1016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, C.X., Zhou, Y.Y., Fan, X.L., Shao, W.W., 2012. A study on the annual runoff change and its relationship with water and soil conservation practices and climate change in the middle Yellow River basin. Catena, 100, 31-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Girmay, G., Singh, B.R., Nyssen, J., Borrosen, T., 2009. Runoff and sediment-associated nutrient losses under different land uses in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. Journal of Hydrology 376, 70-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.