E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Wu sheng-zhi, Ren chun-yong. Numerical simulation of wind-blown sand based on the Eulerian model [J]. Journal of Lanzhou University(Natural Science), 2012, 48(1): 104-120. [Google Scholar]
- S Fohanno, B Oesterle. Analysis of the Effect of Collisions on the Gravitational Motion of Large Particles in a vertical duct[J]. International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 2000, 26(2): 267-292 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salar Azizi, Dariush Mowla, Goodarz Ahmadi.Numerical evaluation of turbulence models for dense to dilute gas-solid flows in vertical conveyor [J]. Journal of particles, 2012, 553-561. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Tao, Liu hu jun, Zhu guo -qing, et al. Timeliness of reducing wind and stabilizing sand functions of three mechanical sand barriers in arid region[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2012, 26(4): 12-16 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou na, Zhang chun-lai, Tian Jinlu et al. Flow field controlling the concave surface of the semi-buried checkerboards and its characterization by grain sizes of sediments[J]. Geographical Research, 2014, 33(11): 2145-2156 [Google Scholar]
- Huang qin qin. Research on Numerical Simulation and Feature Structure of Grass Sand Barrier for Mechanised Sand-fixing[D]. Beijing forestry university, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Chen yong. Numerical simulation and optimal design of the vertical array sand trap and checkerboard sand-barrier[D]. Lanzhou University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Ma xue-xi, Wang hai-feng, Li sheng yu et al. Comparison of Sand protecting efficiency and Terrain adapted of two checkerboard barriers [J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2015, 35(2): 344-349 [Google Scholar]
- Ma rui, Wang ji-he, Qu jian jun et al. Study on protective effect of difference types of cotton haulm sand barriers[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2010, 24(2): 48-51 [Google Scholar]
- Sun hao, Liu jin-hao, Huang qing-qing et al. Research on the windproof efficiency of polygonal straw sand barrier[J]. Journal of BeijiuR- Forestry University, 2017, 39(10): 90-95 [Google Scholar]
- Wang chen-feng, Wang Yujie, Yuan li-min et al. Stability and Wind-break Effect of Sandbag Barriers of Different Shapes[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2015, 29(5): 7-12 [Google Scholar]
- Hayakawa M, Hussein A K M F. Turbulence structure in a cylinder wake. Advances in Turbulence[M]. Springer-VerlagBerlin Heidelberg, 1987:416-423 [Google Scholar]
- Yongxiang He, Haibo Zhao, Haoming Wang, et al. Differentially weighted direct simulation Monte Carlo method for particle collision in gas-solid flows[J]. Particuology, 2015(04): 135-145. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jiang. Numerical Simulation of Wind-Blown Sand under the Influence of Baffle[D]. Lanzhou University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang fu-jun. Computational fluid dynamics analysis CFD software principles and applications [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua university press, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Shi F, Huang N. Computational simulation of blow sand fluxes over the surfaces of complex micro to pography[J]. Environ mental Modeling & Soft ware, 2010, 25: 362-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.