E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- IS02631-2(1989). Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration-Part 2: Continuous and shock-induced vibration in buildings(1 to 80Hz)[S]. In: IS02631/2-1989. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X, Cao L, Chen Y F, et al. Experimental and analytical studies on the vibration serviceability of pre-stressed cable RC truss floor systems[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2016, 361:130-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO10137, Bases for design of structure-serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations[S]. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Brownjohn J M W, Xia P Q. Dynamic Assessment of Curved Cable-Stayed Bridge by Model Updating[J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2000, 126(2): 252-260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Racic V, Pavic A, Brownjohn J M W. Experimental identification and analytical modeling of human walking forces: Literature review[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2009, 326(1-2):1-49 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds P, Pavic A. Effects of false floors on vibration serviceability of building floors. I: Modal properties[J]. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 2003, 17(17): 75-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MA Bo-tao, YANG Guo-li, PANG Yu-tao, et al. Study on comfort analysis of sport field structure with large-span and cantilevered steel floor [J]. Journal of Building Structures, 2012, 33(4): 95-103. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Wei-ping, MA Zhao-xia, HE Wei. Study on the relation of natural frequency and vibration serviceability of large-span floor structure under crowd load [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2012(04):96-101. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Wei-ping, ZHAO Na, HE Wei, et al. Analysis on vibration serviceability of over-track buildings [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2013(06):90-96. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhi-guo. Analysis and Study on the comfort of long-span flat slab with opening vibration excitation load [D]. Xian University of Architecture and Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- HE Wei, XIE Wei-ping. Study on sophisticated calculation model of large-span railway station structures based on vibration serviceability evaluation [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2014(01):13-23. [Google Scholar]
- Varela W D, Battista R C. Control of vibrations induced by people walking on large span composite floor decks[J]. Engineering Structures, 2011, 33(9): 2485-2494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Jun, WANG Lei, LOU Jia-yue, et al. Acceleration response spectrum for predicting floor vibration due to single human bounce load [J]. Journal of vibration and shock, 2015(05):14-19. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Qi-zhu, MA Ke-jian, HU Lan, et al. Experimental study on load-carrying behavior of long-span assembled monolithic steel-concrete composite open-web plate [J]. Journal of Building Structures, 2013(10):32-40. [Google Scholar]
- XU Ruo-tian, CHEN Jun, LIU Wei. Optimal design of multiple tuned mass dampers applied in reducing floor vibrationinduced by pedestrian’s walking loads [J]. Journal of vibration and shock, 2014(09):100-106. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Lan, ZHAN Hua-gang, YUAN Bo, et al. Research on vibration response of long-span reinforced concrete open-web sandwich plate structures under walking excitation [J]. Sichuan Building Science, 2012(01):9-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.