E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhu Xiaohua, Yu Zhixiang.Finite Element Analysis Choiceness Example of Advanced Engineering by ANSYS [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Kan Qianhua, Tan Changjian.Application Example of Advanced Engineering and Secondary Development of ANSYS [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bofang. Thermal stresses and temperature control of mass concrete [M]. Beijing: China electric press, 1999.3 [Google Scholar]
- Shouyi Li, Jinkai Zhang, Ting Wang.Effect of Pouring Temperature on Temperature Stress of RCC Gravity Dam[C], Fourth International Conference on Natural Computation 2008, 2008:355-359 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaofei, Li Shouyi, Chen Yaolong, Chai JunRui. The development and verification of relocating mesh method for the computation of temperature field of RCC dam [J]. Advances in Engineering Software, 2009, 40(11): 1119-1123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Feng, Zhou Zhidan, Zhou Yuande, Wang Jinting.Development and application of thermal stress computationprocedure of concrete dams on the ABAQUS platform [J]. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 2006, 25(4): 75-78 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.