E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- ZHANG Yu-sheng, ZHOU Ming-yi. Jacking process of a pipe with large diameter through a long distance[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2000, 04:506-508. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU He-hua, WU Jiang-bin, PAN Tong-yan. Theoretical analysis of three-dimensional mechanical model of curved pipe jacking and its application[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2003, 04:492-495. [Google Scholar]
- WEI Gang, XU Ri-qing, HUANG Bin. Analysis of stability failure for pipeline during long distance pipe jacking[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 08:1427-1432. [Google Scholar]
- LV Jian-zhong, YANG Lei. Jacking construction method for soil pressure balance stylerectangle jacking-pipe (YJGF15-2000)[J]. Construction Technology, 2002, 09:43-45. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Qiang-qiang. Analysis and control of the surface deformation caused by rectangular pipe jacking construction[D]. Tongji University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ri-dong. Analysis of additional load imposed on underground pipelines nearby induced by the construction of rectangular pipejacking[J]. Low Temperature Architecture Technology, 2014, 09:124-127. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ri-dong. Research of computing method of soil deformation induced by the construction of rectangular pipejacking[J]. Journal of Jamusi University, 2014, 05:711-714+722. [Google Scholar]
- Dingwen Zhang, Bo Liu, Yujun Qin.Construction of a large-section long pedestrian underpass using pipe jacking in muddy silty clay: A case study[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2016, 60:151-164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PECK R B. Deep excavations and tunneling in soft ground[C]. Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Mexico City: State of the Art Report, 1969: 225-290. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Xuan, LI Ning. Comparative analysis of strata prediction models for ground movement induced by tunnel construction[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007, 03:594-600. [Google Scholar]
- Lee K M, Rowe R K, Lo K Y. Subsidence owing to tunneling I: Estimating the gap parameter[J]. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 1992, 29:929-940. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.