E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- JTG/T D65-1-2007. Guidelines for Designo f Highway Cable-Stayed Bridge [S]. [Google Scholar]
- JTG F80/1-2004. Standard for quality inspection and assessment of highway engineering[S]. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jun, Zhao Yue.Closure Technology of Huiqing Yellow River Bridge[J]. Construction Technology. 2011(05):44-48. [Google Scholar]
- WEI Zuo-ming, MENG Fang-cheng, CHEN Wen. Linear Sensitivity Analysis at Construction Phase of Extradossed Cab1e-stayed Bridge[J]. Western China communication Science and Technology. Bridge and Tunnel engineering. 2014(06):65-68. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Fu-xing. The analysis and research on construction control of low-pylon cable-stayed bridge[J]. Hei Long Jiangjiaotong keji. 2016(02):80-81. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Fuyang. Construction Monitoring of Asymmetric Extradosed Railway Cable-stayed Bridge Tower Beam [J]. Railway Construction Technology 2016 (04):15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Yuan, Dong Huang Yan. Optimization on Closure Scheme of Multi-Span Prestressed Concrete Box-Girder Bridge[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 1067(163). [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Yong Yao, Xiao Meng Zhang, Shuai Li, Lian Fu Li, Xiang Hong Pan, Kai Yao.Influence of Closure Sequences on the Rigid Frame-Continuous Girder Bridge Closure[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2013, 2547(361). [Google Scholar]
- Jun Dong, Tian Liang, Jiang Xiao Feng. Investigation on Optimization of Cable Tension for Extradosed Cable-Stayed Bridge under the Rational Completion Stage[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2014, 3456(1020). [Google Scholar]
- Shao-min Jia. Geometric Closure Control of the Main Channel Girder of Jiaxing-Shaoxing Bridge[J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (English Edition), 2015, 9(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.