E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Haber Z B, Saiidi M S, Sanders D H. Seismic performance of precast columns with mechanically spliced column-footing connections[J]. ACI Structural Journal, 2014, 111(3): 639-650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belleri A, Riva P. Seismic performance and retrofit of precast concrete grouted sleeve connections[J]. PCI Journal, 2012, 57(4): 97-109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yongjun, Li Hongnan.Review and prospect of the study on behavior of structures in fire conditions[J]. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, 2004, 24(2): 219-226. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, Andrew P. Nonlinear finite element analysis of planar reinforced concrete members subjected to fires[J]. ACI Structural Journal, 1997, 94(3): 272-282. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad J T. Numerical modeling of the behavior of concrete structures in fire[J]. ACI Structural Journal, 1998, 95(2): 183-193. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Lennon, David Moore.The natural fire safety concept - full-scale tests at Cardington[J]. Fire Safety Journal, 2003, 38(7): 623-643. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization. ISO 834, fire resistance tests elements of building construction[S]. Geneve, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.