E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Bueno C., Carta J. A.. Technical-economic Analysis of Wind powered Pumped Hydro storage Systems. Part 2: Model Application to the Island of EI Hierro [J]. Solar Energy, 2005, 78(3): 396-405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kenneth B, Yury D, Erik D, et al. Coupling pumped hydro energy storage with unit commitment[J]. IEEE Tansactions on Sustainable Energy, 2016, 7(2): 786-796. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Gonzalez J., de la Muela R. M. R., Santos L. M.. Stochastic Joint Optimization of Wind Generation and Pumped-storage Units in an Electricity Market[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2008, 23(2): 460-468 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin-Her Jeng, Yuan-Yih Hsu, Chang B. S.. A Linear Programming Method for the Scheduling of Pumped-storage Units with Oscillatory Stability Constraints[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 1996, 11(4): 1705-1710. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shu, Lin Shunjiang, Liu Mingbo, Multi-objective Security Constrained Dynamic Optimal Dispatch with Wind Farms and Pumped Storage Stations[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 36(1): 112-120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.