E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Fu wenfeng, etc. Three-dimensional Numerical Flow Simulation and Structure Optimization of Low-pressure Last Stage Exhaust Passage in a 600MW Steam Turbine, Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 13(14): 2267-2272. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhen, etc. Numerical simulation of coupled flow in exhaust passage of steam turbine, Journal of Southeast University(Natural Science Edition), 2015, 45(4): 701-706. [Google Scholar]
- CAo Lihua, etc. Numerical Study on Effectiveness of Installing Guide Device into Exhaust Passage of a 600MW Steam Turbine, Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering, 2015, 35(5): 366-371. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU lan-xin, etc. Numerical Study on the Performance of Exhaust Steam Passage with Different Guide Baffles, Turbine Technology, 2015, 57(1): 33-36. [Google Scholar]
- White A J. A Comparison of modelling methods for polydispersed wet-steam flow, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2003, 57(6): 819-834. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.