E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Development and reform commission of China (NDRC), Notice on improving price formation mechanism of pumped hydro energy storage (No.1763) http://jgs.ndrc.gov.cn/zcfg/201408/t20140812_622012.html (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Development and reform commission of China (NDRC), measures for electricity tariff determination for transmission and distribution of provincial power grid (Trial) http://www.ndrc.gov.cn/gzdt/201701/t20170104_834330.html (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chusheng, Hydropower Pumped Storage, 3, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhiwei, L. Qinghua, H. Shuangcheng, Water Power, 43, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shangfa, Electr. Power Syst. Equip., 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhongming, J. Wuhan Polytech. Coll., 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Quanren, Hunan Electr. Power, 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shasha, L. Yun, L. Guozhong, Sino-Global Energy, 18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Barbour, I. A.G. Wilson, J. Radcliffe, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- China Smart Grid: Pumping stations: the reasonable price mechanism has not been how to make the best use, http://www.chinasmartgrid.com.cn/news/20150807/607957-4.shtml. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamada, V. D. H. John, Social Science Electronic Publishing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Analytics, State of the Market Report for PJM (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fuqiang, Z. Hao, Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 30, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.