E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||River morphodynamics and restoration|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- A. Defina, A. Bixio, Mean flow and turbulence in vegetated open channel flow. Water Ressour. Res. 41 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Le Bouteiller, J.G. Venditti, Vegetation-driven morphodynamic adjustments of a sand bed, Geophys. Res. Lett. , 41 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Poggi, C. Krug, G.G. Katul, Hydraulic resistance of submerged rigid vegetation derived from first-order closure models, Water Resour. Res. , 45 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kubrak, J. Kubrak, PM. Rowinski, Vertical velocity distributions through and above submerged, flexible vegetation. Hydrol Sci J , 53, 4 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Meyer-Peter, R. Müller, Formulas for bed load transport, paper presented at 2nd Meeting of International Association for Hydraulic Research, Int. Assoc. for Hydraul. Res., Stockholm. (1948). [Google Scholar]
- F. Engelund, and J. Fredsoe, A sediment transport model for straight alluvial channels, Nord. Hydrol., 7, 5 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- F. Huthoff, D.C.M Augustijn, S. J. M. H. Hulscher, Analytical solution of the depth-averaged flow velocity in case of submerged rigid cylindrical vegetation, Water Resour. Res. , 43 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Romdhane, A. Soualmia, L. Cassan, Modelling and Analysis of the Hydrodynamic of the Medjerda River-Impacts of Dredging. Tunisia-Japan Symposiumon Science, Society and Technology (TJASSST), Gammart, Tunisia, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cassan, P. Laurens, Design of emergent and submerged rock-ramp fish passes. Knowl. Manag. Aquat. Ecosyst. , 417, 45 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cassan, H. Roux, PA. Garamboix, A semi analytical model for the hydraulic resistance due to Macro-roughness of varying shapes and densities, Water , 9, 637 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Van Rijn, Sediment Transport, Part 1-2-3: Bed Load Transport, J. Hydraulic Eng. 110, 10 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- M. Luhar, J. Rominger, H. Nepf, Interaction between flow, transport and vegetation spatial structure. Environ. Fluid Mech. 8 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N. Nikora, V. Nikora, T. O'Donoghue, Velocity profiles in vegetated open-channel flows: combined effects of multiple mechanisms. J Hydraul. Eng. , 139, 10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.