E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||River morphodynamics and restoration|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- S. J. Bennett, P. Ashmore and C.M. Neuman, Transformative geomorphic researchusing laboratory experimentation. Geomorphology, 244, 1-8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Gray, J.B. Laronne, J.D.G. Marr, Bedload-surrogate monitoring technologies:US Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2010-5091, 37 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. De Sutter, R. Verhoeven, A. Krein, Simulation of sediment transport duringflood events: laboratory work and field experiments. Hydrological SciencesJournal, 46(4), 599-610 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Lee, L. Y. Liu, K. H. Cheng, Experimental investigation of bedload transportprocesses under unsteady flow conditions. Hydrological Processes, 18(13), 2439-2454 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Pathrina, P. C. Ranasinghe, U. R. Ratnayake, ). Influence of reference bed level on computation of bed shear stress in open channel flow. Engineer: Journal of the Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 39(3) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Tabarentani, R. A. Zarrati, Sediment transport during flood event: a review. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 12(2), 775-788 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Emmett, T. B. Moodie, Dam-break flows with resistance as agents of sediment transport. Physics of Fluids, 20(8), (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zech, S. Soares-Frazão, B. Spinewine, N. Le Grelle, Dam-break induced sediment movement: experimental approaches and numerical modelling. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 46 (2), 176-190 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Barzilai, J. B. Laronne, I. Reid, Effect of changes in fine-grained matrix on bedload sediment transport in a gravel-bed river. Earth Surface Processes & Landforms, 38(5), 441-448 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cohen, J. B. Laronne, I. Reid, Simplicity and complexity of bed load response during flash floods in a gravel bed ephemeral river: a 10 year field study. Water Resources Research, 46(11) (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mizuyama, J. B. Laronne, M. Nonaka, T. Sawada, Y. Satofuka, M. Matsuoka, S. Yamashita, Y. Sako, S. Tamaki, M. Watari, S. Yamaguchi, K. Tsuruta, Calibration of a passive acoustic bedload monitoring system in Japanese mountain rivers. U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report SIR 2010-5091, 296-318 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mizuyama, A. Oda, J.B. Laronne, M. Nonaka, M. Matsuoka, Laboratory tests of a Japanese pipe geophone for continuous acoustic monitoring of coarse bedload. U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report, 5091, 319-335 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Meirovich, J. B. Laronne, I. Reid, The variation of water-surface slope and its significance for bedload transport during floods in gravel-bed streams. Journal of Hydraulic Research, 36(2), 147-157 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tu, W. H. Graph, Vertical distribution of shear stress in unsteady open-channel flow. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Water Maritime and Energy, 96, 63-9 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Pathirana, P. C. Ranasinghe, U. R. Ratnayake, Bed shear stress in unsteady open channel flow over rough beds. Engineer: Journal of the Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 41(1) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Day, Fluvial Hydrodynamics: Hydrodynamic and Sediment Transport Phenomena. Springer (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Laronne, I. Reid, Y. Yitshak, L. E. Frostick, The non-layering of gravel streambeds under ephemeral flood regimes. Journal of Hydrology, 159, 353-363 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.