E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- M. Sandecki, Aggregate mining in river systems, California Geology, 42(4), 88-94 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Kondolf, Geomorphic and environmental effects of instream gravel mining, Landscape and Urban Planning 28:225-243 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Kondolf, PROFILE: Hungry water: effects of dams and gravel mining on river channels, Environmental management. 21. 533-51(1997). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Scott, Scour and fill in Tujunga Wash-a fanhead valley in urban southern California-1969. US Geological Survey Professional Paper 732-B (1973). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Stevens, B. Urbonas, L. S. Tucker, Public-private cooperation protects river. APWA Reporter September:25-27 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Sand Mining Facts, Impacts of Sand Mining, The Ojos Negros research Group, http://ponce.sdsu.edu/three_issues_sandminingfacts01.html [Google Scholar]
- Md. M. RAHMAN, M. A. Rahman, Md. M. Rahman, Effectiveness of River Training Structures in Bangladesh, ICSE6 Paris - August 27-31 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Islam, M. M. Dustegir, M. M. rahman, M. Rahman, Changes in Planform and Meander bends of Rivers in Southern Estuarine Region of Bangladesh and Its Implications on Development Project, Proceeding of civil and water resources engineering conference, 3-4 November 2017, ISBN : 978-1-925488-52-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.