E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sediment and pollutant dynamics in rivers|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Klein, M., Anti clockwise hysteresis in suspended sediment concentration during individual storms: Holbeck Catchment; Yorkshire, England. Catena, 1984. 11: p. 251-257. [Google Scholar]
- Williams, G.P., Sediment concentration versus water discharge during single hydrologic events in rivers. Journal of Hydrology, 1989. 111: p. 89-106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, J. and J.R. Hunt, Coupling fine particle and bedload transport in gravel-bedded streams. Journal of Hydrology, 2017. 552: p. 532-543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wood, P.A., Controls of variation in suspended sediment concentration in the River Rother, West Sussex, England. Sedimentology, 1977. 24: p. 437-445. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nistor, C.J. and M. Church, Suspended sediment transport regime in a debris-flow gully on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Hydrological Processes, 2005. 19(4): p. 861-885. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd, C.E., et al., Using hysteresis analysis of high-resolution water quality monitoring data, including uncertainty, to infer controls on nutrient and sediment transfer in catchments. Sci Total Environ, 2016. 543(Pt A): p. 388-404. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Navratil, O., et al., Temporal variability of suspended sediment sources in an alpine catchment combining river/rainfall monitoring and sediment fingerprinting. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 2012. 37(8): p. 828-846. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Navratil, O., et al., Assessment of intermediate fine sediment storage in a braided river reach (southern French Prealps). Hydrological Processes, 2010. 24(10): p. 1318-1332. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.