E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sediment and pollutant dynamics in rivers|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Y.C. Agrawal, D.M. Hanes, Water Resources Research 51, 8854 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Topping, S.A. Wright, T.S. Melis, D.M. Rubin, High-resolution measurements of suspended-sediment concentration and grain size in the Colorado River in Grand Canyon using a multi-frequency acoustic system, in Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on River Sedimentation (Russia, Moscow, 2007), Vol. III, pp. 330-339 [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Topping, S.A. Wright, Long-term continuous acoustical suspended-sediment measurements in rivers-Theory, application, bias, and error, U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1823 (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.3133/pp1823 [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Thorne, D. Hurther, Continental Shelf Research 73, 97 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.F.E. Betteridge, P.D. Thorne, R.D. Cook, Continental Shelf Research 28, 227 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Medwin, C.S. Clay, Fundamentals of Acoustical Oceanography (Academic Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Moore, J. Le Coz, D. Hurther, A. Paquier, Continental Shelf Research 46, 50 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.