E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sediment and pollutant dynamics in rivers|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- F. Hjulström, Studies in the morphological activity of rivers as illustrated by the river Fyris. Bull. Geol. Inst. Uppsala 25, 221-527 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Gray, M.N. Landers, Measuring Suspended Sediment. In: Ahuja S. (ed.) Comprehensive Water Quality and Purification, vol. 1, pp. 157-204 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AFNOR. NF EN 872 Water quality - Determination of suspended solids - Method by filtration through glass fibre filters. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- AFNOR. NF T90-105 Water quality - Determination of suspended solids - Method by centrifugation. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 19th Ed., American Water Works Association and the Water Environment Federation, Washington, D.C. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM. Standard test method for determining sediment concentration in water samples. D3977-97R07, West Conshohocken, PA. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ISO. 4365. Liquid flow in open channels - Sediment in streams and canals -Determination of concentration, particle size distribution and relative density. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. Method 160.2: Total suspended solids (TSS) (gravimetric, dried at 103-105°C), Revised Ed., Washington, D.C. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Gray, G. D. Glysson, L. M. Torcios, and G. Schwartz. Comparability of suspendedsediment concentration and total suspended solids data. Rep. WRIR 00-4191, U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigation, Reston, VA. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Glysson, J. R. Gray, Total suspended solids data for use in sediment studies. Turbidity and Other Sediment Surrogates Workshop, Reno, NV. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Guo, Correlation of total suspended solids (TSS) and suspended sediment concentration (SSC) test methods. Final Rep. Prepared for New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Science, Research, and Technology, Rutgers Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Piscataway, NJ. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Clark, C. S. Siu, Measuring solids concentration in stormwater runoff: Comparison of analytical methods. Environ. Sci. Technol., 42(2). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Clark, R. Pitt, Comparison of stormwater solids analytical methods for performance evaluation of manufactured treatment devices. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 137 (11). (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Selbig, R.T. Bannerman, Ratios of total suspended solids to suspended sediment concentrations by particle size. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 137 (11). (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Camenen, G. Dramais, A. Buffet, F. Thollet, C. Le Bescond, M. Lagouy, C. Berni, J. Le Coz, Estimation of sand suspension in a secondary channel of an alpine river. River Flow conference, Lyon. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.