E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- AIAA paper, K.M. Peery and S.T. Imlay, 88-2924 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Proceedings of the 48th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, K. Kitamura, E Shima, and PL Roe, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Computational Physics, T. W. Roberts, 90, 141-160 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Communications in Pure Applied Mathematics, P.D. Lax, Weak solution of nonlinear hyperbolic equations and their numerical computation, 7, 159-63 (1954). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Matematicheskii Sbornik, S.K. Godunov, 47, 357-393 (1959). [Google Scholar]
- PhD thesis, D. W. Zaide, University of Michigan, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Computational Physics, A. Navas-Montilla, J. Murillo, 340, 575-616 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Applied Mathematics and Computation, F. Kemm, 320, 596-613 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.