E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- M. Church, M.A. Hassan, J.F. Wolcott, Stabilizing self-organized structures in gravel-bed stream channels : field and experimental observations, WRR, 34 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hassan, M. Church., Experiments on surface structure and partial sediment transport on a gravel bed, WRR, 36, 1885-1895 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qin, S. Leung Ng, Estimation of effective roughness for water-worked gravel surfaces, JHE, 138, 923-934 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.C., Brayshaw, L.E. Frostick, I. Reid, The hydrodynamics of particle clusters and sediment entrainment in coarse alluvial channel, Sedimentology, 30, 137-143 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hassan, R. Egozi, G. Parker, Experiments on the effect of hydrograph characteristics on vertical grain sorting in gravel bed rivers, WRR, 42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mao, The effect of hydrographs on bedload transport and bed sediment spatial arrangement, JGR: Earth Surf., 117 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Reid, L.E. Frostick, J.T. Layman, The incidence and nature of bedload transport during flood flows in coarse-grained alluvial channel, ESPL, 33-44 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ockelford, H. Haynes, The impact of stress history on bed structure, ESPL, 38, 717-727 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Berni, E. Perret, C. Camenen, Characteristic time of sediment transport decrease in static armour formation, submitted in Geomorphology (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Perret, C. Berni, B. Camenen, A. Herrero, K. El kadi A., Transport of moderately sorted gravel at low bed shear stresses: the role of fine sediment infiltration, ESPL (in press) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Cooper, S.J. Tait, Water-worked gravel beds in laboratory flumes - a natural analogue?, ESPL, 34, 384-397 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Perret, C. Berni, A. Herrero, B. Camenen, A. Buffet, K. El kadi A., Laser scanning method to characterize bed arrangement and its influence on incipient motion of gravel sediments, River Flow (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E., Meyer-Peter, R. Müller, Formulas for bedload transport, IAHR Congress (1948) [Google Scholar]
- A. Recking, A comparison between flume and field bedload transport data and consequences for surface base bedload transport prediction, WRR, 46, 1-16 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.