E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- J. L. Best, Flow dynamics and sediment transport at river channel confluences, Ph.D. thesis, Univ. London (1985) [Google Scholar]
- G. Constantinescu, S. Miyawaki, B. L. Rhoads, A. N. Sukhodolov, G. Kirkil, Structure of turbulent flow at a river confluence with momentum and velocity ratios close to 1: Insight provided by an eddy-resolving numerical simulation, W.R.R., 47, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Constantinescu, S. Miyawaki, B. L. Rhoads, A. N. Sukhodolov, Numerical analysis of the effect of momentum ratio on the dynamics and sediment-entrainment capacity of coheren flow structures at a stream confluence, J.G.R.: E.S., 117 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mignot, I. Vinkovic, D. Doppler, N. Riviere, Mixing layer in open-channel junction flows, E.F.M., 14, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Guillén Ludeña, Z. Cheng, G. Constantinescu, M. J. Franca, Hydrodynamics of mountain-river confluences and its relationship to sediment transport, J.G.R.: E.S., 122, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Konsoer, B. L. Rhoads, Spatial-temporal structure of mixing interface turbulence at two large river confluences, E.F.M., 14, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Rhoads, S. T. Kenworthy, Flow structure at an asymmetrical stream confluence, Geom., 11, 4 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Rhoads, A. N. Sukhodolov, Spatial and temporal structure of shear layer turbulence at a stream confluence, W.R.R., 40, 6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schindfessel, S. Creëlle, T. De Mulder, Flow patterns in an open channel confluence with increasingly dominant tributary inflow, Water, 7, 9 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Schindfessel, Numerical and experimental modelling of the hydrodynamics of open channel confluences with dominant tributary inflow, Ph.D. thesis, Ghent Univ. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Basley, An experimental investigation on waves and coherent structures in a three-dimensional open cavity flow, Ph.D. thesis, Univ. Paris-Sud (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Belson, J. H. Tu, C. W. Rowley, Algorithm 945: Modred: A parallelized model reduction library, ACM Trans. Math. Softw. 40, 4 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Chen, J. H. Tu, C. W. Rowley, Variants of dynamic mode decomposition : Boundary condition, koopman, and fourier analyses, J. Nonl. Sc., 22, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, The effects of curvature on turbulent mixing layers, Ph.D. thesis, CIT (1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.