E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fluid mechanics and sediment processes|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- S.N. Lane, K.S. Richards, J.H. Chandler, Geomorphology 15, 1 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Nanson, Sedimentology, 27 1 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Asahi, Y. Shimizu, J. Nelson, G. Parker, J. Geophys. Res-Earth 118, 1-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Surian, Earth Surf. Proc. Land. 24, 12 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Prins, M. de Vries, Proceedings of the XIVth IAHR Congress (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Parker, G. In Garcia, M. (Ed.) Sedimentation Engineering: Processes, Measurements, Modeling, and Practice. ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 110, 165-251 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Singh, A. Crosato, S. Giri, M. Hicks, Adv. Water Resour. 104, 127-144 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byishimo, P. (2014). Effects of variable discharge on width formation and crosssectional shape of sinuous rivers. Master Thesis, UNESCO-IHE, Institute for Water Education, Delft, The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- G. Parker, P.R. Wilcock, C. Paola, W.E. Dietrich, J. Pitlick, J. Geophys. Res-Earth, 112 F4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.