E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Y. Ding and S.S.Y. Wang, J. Hydr. Eng., 130, No. 6, 501-510 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ito, H. Nagao, A. Yamanaka, Y. Tsukada, T. Koyama, M. Kano, and J. Inoue, Phys. Rev. E, 94, 043307 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yoshida and T. Ishikawa, J. Hydr. Eng., 52, 997-1002 (2008) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fukuoka, Adv. River. Eng., 12, 1-6 (2006) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fukuoka, H. Fujisawa, and F. Ohnuma, Adv. River Eng., 13, 333-338 (2007) (in Japanese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.