E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Hidayat, H. and Teuling, A.J. and Vermeulen, B. and Taufik, M. and Kästner, K. and Geertsema, T.J. and Bol, D.C.C. and Hoekman, D.H. and Sri Haryani, G. and Van Lanen, H.A.J. and Delinom, R.M. and Dijksma, R. and Anshari, G.Z. and Ningsih N.S. and Uijlenhoet, R. and Hoitink, A.J.F. (2017). Hydrology of inland tropical lowlands: the Kapuas and Mahakam wetlands. Hydrology and earth system sciences, 21(5), 2579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kästner, K., A.J.F. Hoitink, Torfs, P. J. J. F., Vermeulen, Ningsih, N. S., & Pramulya, M. (in press). Prerequisites for accurate monitoring of river discharge based on fixed-location velocity measurements, Water Resources Research. [Google Scholar]
- Hidayat, H., Vermeulen, B., Sassi, M. G., Torfs, P. J. J. F., & Hoitink, A.J.F. (2011). Dis-charge estimation in a backwater affected meandering river. Hydrology and earth system sciences, 15(8), 2717-2728. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hidayat, H. (2013), Runoff, discharge and flood occurrence in a poorly gauged tropical basin: the mahakam river, kalimantan, Ph.D. thesis, Hydrology and Quantitative Water Management Group, Department of Environmental Sciences, Wageningen University. [Google Scholar]
- Hoitink, A.J.F. and Jay, D.A. (2016). Tidal river dynamics: implications for deltas. Reviews of Geophysics, (54):240-272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sassi, M.G., A.J.F. Hoitink, B. Vermeulen, and H. Hidayat (2011), Discharge estimation from H-ADCP measurements in a tidal river subject to sidewall effects and a mobile bed, Water Resources Research, 47(6). [Google Scholar]
- Moftakhari, H. R., D. A. Jay, S. A. Talke, T. Kukulka, and P. Bromirski (2013), A novel approach to flow estimation in tidal rivers, Water Resources Research, 49(8), 4817-4832. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leonardi, N., A. S. Kolker, and S. Fagherazzi (2015), Interplay between river discharge and tides in a delta distributary, Advances in Water Resources, 80, 69-78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muste, M. and Fujita, I. and Hauet, A. (2008), Large-scale particle image velocimetry for measurements in riverine environments, Water Resources Research, 44(4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.