E3S Web Conf.
Volume 41, 2018IIIrd International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Z. Schlanger, Energy Shocks. Coal miners are so confident Trump will bring coal back that they’re rejecting alternate career retraining (Media LLC, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Gonzalez, R. Singh, R. Karam, D. S. Ortiz, Energy-Sector Workforce Development in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Aligning Education and Training with Innovation and Needed Skills (Media LLC, New York, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schroeder, Getting in on the Ground Floor (Media LLC, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Krishnanand, Penn Energy Jobs, 2, 2-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kobersy, K. Barmuta, S. Muradova, L. Dubrova, D. Shkurkin, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6:3S4, 25-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Strickland, G. Dotson L. A. Matt, Revitalizing Appalachia: How Congress Can Correct Distortions in the Coal Market and Invest in Struggling Coal Communities (Center for American Progress, Washington, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Richardson, R. Cleetus, S. Clemmer, J. Deyette, Environ. Res. Lett., 9, 024006 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Benton, The future of coal in the heart of Botswana (Mining, Berlin, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Conrad, Mine Reclamation Bonding – from Dilemma to Crisis to Reinvention: What’s a State Regulator to Do? (Foundation Winter Workshop on Energy Law, Trenton, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- National Mining Association, The Economic Contributions of U.S. Mining, 2011 (MCUT, Chicago, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Cherepanova, Ugol’, 4, 9-13 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.