E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 201810th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Report to Congress on black carbon, black carbon and its effects on climate, Chapter 2 [Google Scholar]
- W. Gis, J. Pielecha, J. Waśkiewicz, M. Gis, M. Menes, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 148 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jasinski, Matec Web Conf., 118 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Brunelle-Yeung, The impacts of aviation emissions on human health through changes in air quality and UV irradiance, Masters of science thesis, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- J. Rojo, Future trends in local air quality impacts of aviation, S.M. thesis, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachu-setts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- P. Watkiss, S. Holland, Baseline scenarios for service-contract for carrying out cost benefits analysis of air quality related issues, in particular in the clean air for Europe (CAFE) program, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- J. Markowski, M. Kazimierczak, P. Benedict, D. Olejniczak, Matec Web Conf., 118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- US FAA, Environmental tool suite frequently asked questions [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.