E3S Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018SOLINA 2018 - VII Conference SOLINA Sustainable Development: Architecture - Building Construction - Environmental Engineering and Protection Innovative Energy-Efficient Technologies - Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 August 2018|
- Order dated 21st of November 2008 regarding the support of thermo-modernisations and renovations. Journal of Acts 2008 item 1459, consolidation Journal of Acts 2017 item 130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Knyszewska, Housing economy in 2009, (Warsaw 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Order of Minister of Infrastructure dated 17th of March 2009 reg. the detailed scope and form of energy audit and part of renovation audit, schemes of building's charts and also the algorithm of profitability evaluation of the thermo-modernisation. Journal of Acts 2009 item 346 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Order of Minister of Energy dated 5th of October 2017 reg. the detailed scope and method of preparation of energy efficiency audit and the methods of calculation of the energy savings. Journal of Acts 2017 item 1912 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Act dated 29th of August 2014 reg. energy performance characteristics of the buildings. Journal of Acts 2014 item 1200 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Order of Minister of Infrastructure and Development dated 27th of February 2015 reg. The methodology of appointing energy performance characteristics of the building or its part and energy performance certificates. Journal of Acts 2015 item 376 and its subsequent amendments (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The data provided by Housing Cooperative including: technical documentation - residential building no. 14. Design - residential building V floors. For construction design - construction of compact, combo heating unit (heating/ DHW) for residential multi-family building. Design - thermo-modernisation of residential building. [Google Scholar]
- Climatic data, Poznan-Ławica, website:www.wunderground.com/history/airport/EPPO [Google Scholar]
- Typical meteorological and statistical years, website: www.mir.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- Data reg. Heat consumption provided by Thermal Energy Company in Śrem [Google Scholar]
- Thermal bridges catalogue: Wärmebrückenkatalog [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.