E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Lu Sun; A Survey of Repetitive Control for Nonlinear Systems.-Science Foundation in China 3:15-16. [Google Scholar]
- Wenli Sun; Hong Cai; Fu Zhao: FBFN-based adaptive repetitive control of nonlinearly parameterized systems.-Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics 5:115-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edi Kurniawan; Zhen-Wei Cao; Maria Mitrevska; Zhi-Hong Man: Design of Decentralized Multi-input Multi-output Repetitive Control Systems.-International Journal of Automation and Computing 12:75-76. [Google Scholar]
- Quan Quan; Kai-Yuan Cai: Repetitive Control for TORA Benchmark:An Additive-statedecomposition-based Approach.-International Journal of Automation and Computing 18:45-46. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Long Ming, Qing-Chang Zhong; A Single-Phase Rectifier Having Two Independent Voltage Outputs With Reduced Fundamental Frequency Voltage Ripples[J].IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2015, 30(11): 3662-3673. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bingxi Jia, Shan Liu, Yi Liu; Visual trajectory tracking of industrial manipulator with iterative learning control[J].Industrial Robot, 2015, 42(78): 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kai, Kang Yong, Xiong Jian; Study on an inverter with pole assignment and repetitive control for UPS applications[J]. Proceedings of PIEMC, 2012, 23(2): 45-48. [Google Scholar]
- Andersen B R; HVDC Transmission-Opportunities and Challenges[C].The 8#IEEE International Conference on AC and DC Power Transmission, 28-31March 2006, 24-29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.