E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering, Materials and Technology|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- ZHANG Chun-lin, ZHANG Dong-hui, YAN Ping. Analysis and Study on LCL Resonant Converter[J] High Voltage Apparatus 2007, 43(5) [Google Scholar]
- MA Gang, QU Wen-long, LIU Yuan-yuan Isolated soft switching bidirectional DC/DC converter[J], Tsinghua Univ (Sci & Tech) 2006, 46(10). [Google Scholar]
- MA Gang, QU Wen-long, LIU Yuan-yuan, Steady State Analysis of a Bidirectional DC/DC Converter, Power Electronics, 2007, 41(5). [Google Scholar]
- MA Gang, QU Wen-long, LIU Yuan-yuan, A Novel Soft Switching Bidirectional DC/DC Converter and Its ZVS Condition, TRANSACTIONS OF CHINA ELECTROTECHNICAL SOCIETY, 2006, 21(7). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jun-hui, Huang Sheng-hua, Zou Jinag-feng, Three-Level Bidirectional DC/DC Converters For Hybrid Electrical Vehicle. Drive & Control, 2006(2). [Google Scholar]
- Yugang Su Chunsen Tang Shuping Wu,, Research of LCL Resonant Inverter In Wireless Power Transfer System, Power System Technology, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Duleepa J.T, Udaya K.M, a Novel Matrix Converter Based Bi-Directional IPT Power Interface for V2G Applications, IEEE International Energy Conference, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.