E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Equipment and Application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- X Lei. “Review of Wind Power Generation and Its Technology Development.” Construction Engineering Techniques and Design (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S Liang, Q. Y. Ru, H. W. Jin. “Calculation of Starting Performance of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Using Dynamic Grid and Sliding Grid Technology.” Renewable Energy(2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Bin. “Research on aerodynamics of H-type vertical axis wind turbine.” Chongqing University(2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Guang, Z. Yuan, W. G. Qing, et al. “Influence of inflow velocity and airfoil thickness on aerodynamic performance of vertical axis wind turbines.” Academic Conference of Jiangsu Engineering Thermophysics Society(2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Wu, L. G. Jian, Y. Ke. “Aerodynamic characteristics of low Reynolds number airfoil of S809 wind turbine under wingtip vortex effect.” Chinese Journal of Solar Energy(2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yi. “Research on flow field simulation and airfoil design method for vertical axis wind turbine under variable speed ratio.” Harbin Institute of Technology(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Shuai. “Computational Fluid Dynamics and Its Applications.” Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press(2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Jun. “Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis: Principles and Applications of CFD Software.” Thermal Power Engineering(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.