E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- SHI Lin, YANG Xiongwen, ZHOU Yingcao, et al. Domestic fine controlled pressure drilling equipment inthe Tarim Basin using[J]. Natural gas industry, 2012, 32(8): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Qian, WEI Haitao, ZHOU Yingcao, et al. Thescreening and evaluation method for the pressure controldrilling technology[J]. Petroleum Machinery, 2011, 39(12): 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- YI Ming, CHEN Ruoming, YANG Gang. Research on pressure control drilling technolog[J]. Xinjiang Oil and Gas, 2010, 6 (4): 32-37. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Jian, JIA Hongjun, LIU Yongwang, et al. Research on safe drilling technology for ultra deepultrahigh pressure saltwater zones in piedmont area, Kuche[J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 2017, 34(1): 54-59. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Xiaolan, YU Li song. Determination of formation collapse pressure of Bo nan shale taking into account triaxialstresses[J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 2016, 33(4): 27-31. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Kai, LIANG Haibo, LI Qian, et al. Research onmud cap design managed pressure drilling[J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 2011, 39(1): 36-39. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Jigang. Application of precise dynamic pressurecontrol well cementing technology in block Shunnan[J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 2016, 33(5): 76-79.ese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.