E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- TL. LeValley, AR. Richard, M. Fan. The progress in water gas shift and steam reforming hydrogen production technologies-a review. Int J Hydrogen Energy, 39 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yaghoubia, Q. Xiong. The effect of different operatio-nal parameters on hydrogen rich syngas production from biomass gasification in a dual fluidized bed gasifier.Chemical Engineering and Processing-Process Intensification, 126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CAp. VilasBôasdeSales, DM.Yepes Maya. Experiment-al study on biomass (eucalyptus spp.) gasification in a two stage downdraft reactor by using mixtures of air, saturated steam and oxygen as gasifying agents. Energy Conversion and Management 145 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhao, Y. Lu. Hydrogen production by biomass gasifi-cation in a supercritical water fluidized bed reactor: A CFD-DEM study. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids 131 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mirmoshtaghi, H. Li. Evaluation of different biomass gasification modeling approaches for fluidized bed gasifiers. Biomass and Bioenergy 91 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kraussler, M. Binder. Hydrogen production within a polygeneration concept based on dual fluidized bed biomass steam gasification. Biomass and Bioenergy 111 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Prasad Rao Pala, Q. Wang. Steam gasification of biomass with subsequent syngas adjustment using shift reaction for syngas production: An Aspen Plus model. Renewable Energy 101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Doherty, A. Reynolds, D. Kennedy, Aspen Plus simulation of biomass gasification in a steam blown dual fluidised bed, Mater. Process Energy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Liao, M. Summers, R. Seiser, R. Cattolica, R. Herz, Simulation of a pilot-scale dual-fluidized-bed gasifier for biomass, Environ. Prog. Sustain. Energy 33 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Loha, P.K. Chatterjee, H. Chattopadhyay. Performance of fluidized bed steam gasification of biomass modeling and experiment, Energy Convers. Manag. 52 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaushal, R. Tyagi. Advanced simulation of biomass gasification in a fluidized bed reactor using ASPEN PLUS. Renewable Energy 101 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiang, G. Gong. Thermodynamic modeling and ana-lysis of a serial composite process for biomass and coal co-gasification. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 82 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharma, PN. Sheth. Air-steam biomass gasification: Experiments, modeling and simulation. Energy Conversion and Management 110 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.