E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- JIANG Mengyue, China's Carbon Trading Development Status, Problems and Countermeasure Analysis: 2015 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yameng, TANG Yinhe, LIU Lin, China's Carbon Market Maturity Study: China Market 2015 (13): 172-174   real time, framework construction carbon market paper, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ying, KUANG Jianchao, WANG Zhong, Analysis of Present Development Status of Domestic & Overseas Carbon Market: Sino-Global Energy, 2014, 19 (3): 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- LEI Lijun, JIN Zhefeng, Enlightenment of International Carbon Market Development to China: China Population Resources and Environment, 2011, 21 (4): 30-36 [Google Scholar]
- PENG Juan, XIAO Wei, WEI Qingqi, LEI Xiaoling, Development Situation of Global Carbon Market and Its Enlightenment for Chinese Carbon Market Construction: Environmental Science and Technology, 2013, 26 (5) [Google Scholar]
- SONG Haiyun, CAI Tao, Carbon Trading: the Market State, Foreign Experience and Implications for China: Ecological Economy, 2013 (1): 74-77 [Google Scholar]
- CHU Changxiong, China's Carbon Finance Development Status and strategy: Economist, 2010, 6 (6): 80-86 [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Jian, China's Low Carbon Economy and Carbon Finance Research Overview: Finance & Economics, 2010 (5) [Google Scholar]
- SHENG Xiaojiao, YANG Suchang, Research on Problems & Strategies Existing in China's Carbon Finance Development, Economic Review, 2011 (11): 89-92 [Google Scholar]
- YE Yaoming, ZHANG Xifeng, Analysis on Influential Factor of China's Carbon Finance Trading Development [J]: Shanghai Finance, 2010 (7): 31-35 [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Yong, Research on Difficulties & Countermeasures of Carbon Finance Development in China-Inspirations o f EU Carbon Finance Development: Journal of Xi'an University of Finance and Economics, 2011-9. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Yongjie, Mechanism and Present Status of Carbon Trading, China Circulation Economy, 2010 (1): 123-124 [Google Scholar]
- CHENG Huiqiang, LI Xin, Perfection of Carbon Emission Right Trading Market from Four Aspects: China Venture Capital, 2009 (7): 42-44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.