E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- John S. Bridge and Ian A. Lunt. Depositional models of braided rivers. In: Braided rivers: process, deposits, ecology and management (Eds G. H. Sambrook Smith, J. L. Best, C. S. Bristow and G. E. Petts). Special publication No. 36 of the international association of sedimentologists. Blackwell publishing, Oxford, 11-42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Miall A.D. Fluvial style and facies models. In: The geology of fluvial deposits: sedimentary facies, basin analysis, and petroleum geology (Eds A. D. Miall), Springer, Italy, 191-250 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Genik J.G. Petroleum Geology of Cretaceous-Tertiary Rift Basins in Niger, Chad, and Central African Republic, AAPG, 77, 1405-1434 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Genik J.G. Regional framework, structural and petroleum aspects of rift basins in Niger, Chad and the Central African Republic, Tectonophysics, 213, 169-185 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cross T A. Controls on coal distribution in transgressive-regressive cycles, upper Cretaceous, Western Interior, U.S.A., in Wilgus, C.K., et al., Sea-level changes: An intergrated approach, Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists Special Publication 15, 293-308 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Cross T.A., Maker M.R., et al,. Applications of High-resolution Sequence Stratigraphy to Reservoir Analysis. In: Proceedings of the 7th Exploration and Production Research Conference, Paris. 11-13 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Cross T A. High-resolutions stratigraphic correlation from the perspective of base-level cycles and sediment accommodations: Proceedings of Northwestern European Sequence Stratigraphy Congress, 105-123 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Cross T A, Lessenger M A. Sediment Volume Partitioning: rational for Stratigraphic Model Evaluation and High-Resolution Stratigraphic Correlation. Norwegian Petroleums, 1-24 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Cross T A, Lessenger M A. Sediment volume partitioning: rationale for stratigraphic model evaluation and high-resolution stratigraphic correlation. Gradstein F M, Sandvik K O, Milton N J, eds. Sequence Stratigraphy Concepts and Applications. NPE Special Publication, 171-195 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.