E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Li Lijuan, Jiang Dejuan, Yang Junwei, et al. Study on hydrological response to land use and land cover change in Dali River basin of Shaanxi province [J]. Geographical Research, 2010, 29(7): 1233-1243. [Google Scholar]
- Ran Dachuan, Zhang Zhiping, Luo Quanhua, et al. More comprehensive analysis on benefits of flood and sediment reduction of soil and water conservation measures during 1970-2002 in Dali River basin [J]. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2011, 18(1): 17-22. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Min, Li Zhanbin, Cui Lingzhou, et al. Study on spatial variation of geomorphy fractal character in Dali River watershed [J]. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 28(5): 104-107. [Google Scholar]
- Li Binbin, Li Zhanbin, Li Peng. Spatial and temporal variation characteristics of vegetation cover fractal dimension in Dali River watershed based on GIS and RS [J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2015, 31(12): 173-178. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianhua, Li Xiaoyu, Chen Jianjun, et al. Conservation projects impacts on flood and sediment in Hekouzhen to Longmen region [M]. Zhengzhou: Yellow River Water Conservancy Press, 2009: 116-119. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaoyan. The causes of sharp decrease of water and sand in recent years in the Yellow River [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2016: 96-114. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Ning, Zhang Ren, Zhou Zhide. River bed evolution [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1987:49-50 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.