E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- CELEBI E, FULLER J. D. Time-of-use Pricing in Electricity Markets under Different Market Structures[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 27, 1170-1186, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Ruan, B.B. Wang & Y. Li. Customer Response Behavior in Time-of-use Price[J]. Power System Technology, 36, 86-93, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, J. Yang. Investigation of the Impact of Huaibei City TOU Price Policy on Load and Energy Consumptions[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 11, 58-60, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lan, J.Z. Tan & X. Li. Study on Regional Power Load Characteristics[J]. Energy Technology and Economics, 22, 30-35, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, X. Yan & L. Liu. Influence of Peak-valley Time-of-use Price to Customer Loads of Key Industries in Guangxi[J]. Guangxi Electric Power, 38, 6-9, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Kong, Q. Yang & Y.F. Mu. Analysis Method for Customers Demand Response in Time of Using Price[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 27, 75-80, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, M.Y. Jia & J. Lu. Analysis on interactive potential of intelligent power utilization considering user demand response[J]. Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, 31, 43-50, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.