E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Engineering, Environmental Safety and Detection|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- ZHANG Xiang-dong, FAN Xue-li, etal. Time and space process of overburden strata movement [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21(1): 56-59. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Qing-song, GAO Yan-fa, LIU Song-yu. Dynamic numerical simulation of overburden movement and bed separation development laws [J]. Ground Pressure and Strata Control, 2004, 21(2): 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- SU Zhong-jie, YU Guang-ming, Yang Lun. Numerical simulation on mechanism of deformation of separated strata in over burden [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 22(8): 1287-1290. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jian-quan, LIAO Guo-hua, HUANG Zaiwen, et al. Dynamic principles of development of strata(bed) separation by fully mechanized top coal caving [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2001, 23(6): 492-494. [Google Scholar]
- GENG Yang-mou. Study on Evolution Law of Stress Arch of Overlying Strata in Mine. Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology, 2009, 28(4): 43-47. [Google Scholar]
- Ricardo E. Barbosa, Jamshid Ghaboussi. Discrete finite element method for multiple deformable bodies, Finite element in Analysis and Design, 1990, 7, 145-158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Wen-sheng, ZHEN Hong, ZHEN Rongming, etal. Detection of 3D Rock Block Contacts by Penetration Edges [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23(4): 565-571. [Google Scholar]
- Cundall P. A. A computer model for simulating progressive large-scale movements in block rock systems [J]. Proc. Symp. Int. Soci. Rock Mech., Nancy France, 1971, 1, paper No. II-8. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Huan-chun, Brummer Richard, Andrieux Patrick. Numerical Methods and Application for Jointed Rock Mass, Part 1: Approaches and Discussions [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23(20): 3444-3449. [Google Scholar]
- QIAN Min-gao, SHI Ping-wu. Mining Pressure and Strata Control [J]. China University of Mining and Technology Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Yun-mei. The Rock Dynamic Experiment-Simulation [M]. Beijing: China Coal Industry Publishing House, 1984. 45-48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.