E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Chen M, Sun L, Zhang Y. Feasibility analysis of shale gas recovery by CO2 injection technical. J. Chemical Engineering & Equipment, 4(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X Q, Zhai Z Q, Jin X, etc. Molecular simulation of CO2/CH4 competitive adsorption in organic matter pores in shale under certain geological condition. J.PETROLEUM EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT, 5(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D Y. The Mechanism Research of Methane Displacement by Carbon Dioxide. D. (Chongqing University, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sun B J, Zhang Y L, Du Q J, etc. Property evaluation of CO2 adsorption and desorption on shale l. J. Journal of China University of Petroleum, 5(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Jin S S. Molecular simulation study of the CH4 and CO2 mass transfer process in Sandstone micro pore.D.(XiNan Petroleum University, 2015).. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y J, Liu P L, Guo X, etc. Influential factors analysis of shale gas exploitation by CO2 injection of multi-stage horizontal well fracturing. J. Reservoir evaluation and development, 2(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lu H G. Experiment investigation of water absorption and its significance to pore network connectivity in mudstone from Silurian longmaxi formation.D. (SiChuan University, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wang H Z, Shen Z H, Li G S. Feasibility analysis on shale gas exploitation with supercritical CO2. J.Petroleum Drilling techniques, 3(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Han Q, Guo H G, Zhang J L, etc. Research progress of supercritical CO2 in unconventional hydrocarbon resources exploitation, 11(2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.