E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- ZONG Jianfang, CHEN Jianhua, Comparative Analysis on Domestic and International Mechanismof Product Ecological Evaluation: China National Institute of Standardization, 2017, (15): 54-58 [Google Scholar]
- JIN Min, The Present Situation and Future Trend of Eco-Design: Appliance Science & Technology, 2009(9), p48-50 [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Xinying, JI Ying, Overview of International Studies on Theories and Practices of Product Eco-Design: Green Economy (Chinese Version), 2006 (2), p77-80 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Shoubin, WU Feng, LIU Jinru, Industrial Ecology: Chemical Industry Press, 2005.11: 113 [Google Scholar]
- LI Gang, LIU Chao, History of Modern Design: Hunan People's Publishing House, 2007.9: p113-114 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Jianxin, Methodology of Product Eco-Design: Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 1999 (1), 67-72 [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24040Environmental Management-Life Cycle Assessment-Principles and Framework [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24044 Environmental Management-Life Cycle Assessment-Requirements and Guidelines [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System-Requirements with Guidance for Use [Google Scholar]
- GB 17167 General Principle for Equipping and Managing of the Measuring Instrument of Energy in Organization of Energy Using [Google Scholar]
- GB 26920.1 Minimum Allowable Values of Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency Grades of Commercial Refrigerating Appliances-Part 1: Refrigerated Display Cabinets with Remote Condensing Unit [Google Scholar]
- GB 4706.102 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances-Safety-Particular Requirements for Commercial Refrigerating Appliances with an Incorporated or Remote Refrigerant Condensing Unit or Compressor [Google Scholar]
- GB 4343.1Electromagnetic Compatibility-Requirements for Household Appliances, Electric Tools and Similar Apparatus-Part 1: Emission [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 23109Eco-Design of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances-Particular Requirements for Refrigerator [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 26125 Electrical and Electronic Products-Determination of Six Regulated Substances (IEC 62321: 2008, IDT) [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 26572 Requirements of Concentration Limits for Certain Restricted Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 1019 General Requirements for the Package of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 31268Restricting Excessive Packaging for Commodity-General Rule [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 32355.1 Assessment Values of Recyclability Rate for Electrical and Electronic Products-Part 1: Room Air Conditioners and Household Refrigerators [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24001Environmental Management Systems-Requirements with Guidance for Use (GB/T 24001-2004, ISO 14001: 2004, IDT) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.