E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Herry, C.G., Herry, M., Sedlacek, N., 2003. Decoupling economic growth and transport demand case study Austria, 10-20. [Google Scholar]
- Tapio, P., 2005. Towards a theory of decoupling: degrees of decoupling in the EU and the case of road traffic in Finland between 1970 and 2001. Transport Policy, 12(2), 137-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, I.J., Lin, S.J., Lewis, C., 2007. Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea. Energy Policy, 35(6), 3226-3235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, X., Zhang, X., Shao, S., 2016. Decoupling CO2, emissions and industrial growth in China over 1993-2013: the role of investment. Energy Economics, 60, 275-292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leontief, W., 1970. Environmental repercussions and the economic structure: an input-output approach. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 52 (3), 262-271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, L.C., Wang, Q.W., Zhang, J.J., 2017. Inter-industri al Carbon Emission Transfers in China: Economic Effect and Optimization Strategy. Ecological Economics, 132, 55-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, B, Huang, H, Ang, B.W., Zhou, P., 2010. Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: the effects of sector aggregation. Energy Economics, 32 (1), 166-175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, L.C., Wang, Q.W, hou, P., Cheng, F.X., 2016. Effects of carbon emission transfer on economic spillover and carbon emission reduction in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 112(1), 1432-1442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng, B., Wang, X.Q., 2015. Research on carbon decoupling effect and influence factors of provincial construction industry in China[J]. Chinese Population, Resources and Environment, 25(4), 28-34. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo, C.X., 2010. An analysis of the increase of CO2 emission in China: based on SDA technique. China Industrial Economics, 12, 47-56. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.