E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Ling H R, Wang W, Fan Z Q, Wang X R. Ecological effect of green space of Shanghai in different spatial scales in past 20 years. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2011, 31 (19): 5607-5615. [Google Scholar]
- Ramesh Anguluri, Priya Narayanan. Role of green space in urban planning: Outlook towards smart cities[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2017, 25. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah Akpinar. How is quality of urban green spaces associated with physical activity and healthy[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2016, 16:. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-sheng WU, Menglin SI, Wei-feng LI. Spatial equity analysis of urban green space from the perspective of balance between supply and demand: A case study of Futian District, Shenzhen, China. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2016, 27 (9): 2831-2838 [Google Scholar]
- M. Dennis, P. James. Site-specific factors in the production of local urban ecosystem services: A case study of community-managed green space. Ecosystem Services, 2016, 17. [Google Scholar]
- Märit Jansson, Elin Sundevall, Mark Wales. The role of green spaces and their management in a childfriendly urban village[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Kshama Gupta, Arijit Roy, Kanishka Luthra, Sandeep Maithani, Mahavir. GIS based analysis for assessing the accessibility at hierarchical levels of urban green spaces. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2016,:. [Google Scholar]
- Rixt A. Bijker, Frans J. Sijtsma. A portfolio of natural places: Using a participatory GIS tool to compare the appreciation and use of green spaces inside and outside urban areas by urban residents. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- 《State Council's Opinions on Strengthening Urban Infrastructure Construction》 (〔2013 〕 36. Standard life, 2017, (01): 60-61. [Google Scholar]
- Jin-ling YANG, Gan-lin ZHANG, Da-gang YUAN. Characteristics of wateri nfiltration in urban soils of Nanjing City. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 2008, 19(2): 363-368. [Google Scholar]
- Xi WEI, Ningyuan TANG, Tian LI. Field Survey and Improvement for Soil Infiltration Characteristics of Urban Green Land in Shanghai. Water Purification Techno1ogy, 2011, 30(4): 78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Junling, Jin Youqian, Gao Hongjian, Chang Jiang, Xu Wei. Investigation on Soil Water Infiltration in Different Urban Green Lands in Hefei City. Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, 2012, 28(25): 302-307. [Google Scholar]
- Ruizhi Qian. The Estimation of Parameters of Rainstorm Intensity Formula in Short Duration in Yangzhou City. Jiangsu Water Resources, 2013, (3): 40-41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.