E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Masoud K, Boaz D F, John S G, Review of highway runoff characteristics :Comparative analysis and universal implications, Water Research, 46, 6609-6624 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mayer T, Rochfort Q, Marsalek J. Environmental characterization of surface runoff from three highway sites in Southern Ontario, Water Quality Research, 46, 110-120 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modugno M D, Gioia A, Gorgoglione A. Build-Up/Wash-Off Monitoring and Assessment for Sustainable Management of First Flush in an Urban Area, Sustainability, 7, 5050-5070 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiake Li, Guangfei Du, Purification effects of biological filter on urban road runoff, Soil and Water Conservation, 4, 1-6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Davis A P, Shokouhian M, Water quality improvement through bioretention media: Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal, Water Environment Federation, 78, 284-93 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laurence W G, Pamela R, Neil M P, Accumulation of heavy metals in a constructed wetland treating road runoff, Ecological Engineering, 70, 133-139 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huixia Chen, Xiang Liu, Study on the control technology of urban runoff pollution by zeolite infiltration, Environmental Engineering, 6, 519-512 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao L, Suiliang H, Characteristics of phosphorous adsorption on three substrates used in constructed wetland, Environmental Engineering, 6, 3367-3372 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Qianqian Z, Xiangquan L, Source apportionment of pollutants in urban roadway runoff, Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 23, 352-358 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Aihong K, Keke L, Peng X, Yangzhou road surface runoff pollution characteristics analysis and emission law, Highway, 8, 212-216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.