E3S Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection, Pollution and Treatment|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Ye Tinghong. Analysis on the design strategy of endowment architecture based on green building concept [J]. Engineering technology: full-text version, 2017 (2) : 5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanqi. Analysis of green building design based on full life cycle [J]. Engineering technology: 35. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Peng, mille. Analysis on the key points of green building design [J]. Residential and real estate, 2016 (18). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Congcong. Analysis of key points based on green building design [J]. Architectural engineering technology and design, 2014 (29). [Google Scholar]
- Cai Quedan. Analysis on the technological evolution and design of intelligent building in the Internet of things [J]. Modern architecture electric, 2013(S1). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing, Gan Lu, Li Hongwang. Quedan. The integrated intelligent building that can breathe--the highlight of the design of the integrated house design of a substation [J]. Industrial building, 2013(S1) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiujuan, Xu Jinqiu. Design and analysis of integrated wiring system in intelligent building [J]. Journal of jilin institute of architectural engineering, 2013(05) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yanwu. Natural architecture [M]. Jinan: shandong people's publishing house, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Jize. Living in a good house [M]. Hangzhou: zhejiang university press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Du hui. On the humanized design of future concept architecture [J]. Technology wind, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.