E3S Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018XXIIIrd Autumn School of Geodesy
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- T. Lazzarini, Geodetic measurements of deformations and their application in construction, (PPWK, Warsaw, 1961, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wolski, Metrological monitoring of geotechnical objects (Publishing House of Krakow University of Technology, Krakow, 2006, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kadaj, Models, methods and algorithms for kinematic networks in geodetic measurements of displacements and deformation of objects (Publishing House of Krakow University, Krakow, 1998, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bujarkiewicz., J. Sztubecki, M. Sztubecka, Materialy Budowlane 503(7), 50–51, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Wojcik, S.A. Lakanen, Proceedings of the 7th International Workshops on Accelerator Alignment, SPring-8, Japan, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Leica Geosystems, http://metrology.leicageosystems.com/, access10 July, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.