E3S Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018VII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Environmental and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Kh.Kh. Kozhiev, G.G. Lomonosov, Mine management systems for the quality of mineral raw materials. - 2nd ed., stereotype. - Moscow: Moscow state mining university. p. 292. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Lomonosov, Formation of the quality of ore in open mining. Moscow, Nedra. p. 224. (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Iu.E. Bryliakov, A.Sh. Gershenkop, V.N. Lygach. Mining Journal. 9, 32-36. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Lian-Rong ZHAO, Wei CHEN. Establishment of Assessment Indicator System of Sustainable Development in Mining Industry and Evaluation of Pilot Project. 2014 ICSS 2014. Atlantis Press. pp. 193-200. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pisano, Umberto. Resilience and Sustainable Development: Theory of resilience, systems thinking and adaptive governance. ESDN Quarterly Report N°26, ESDN. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Raskin, Analysis of complex systems and elements of the theory of optimal control. Moscow: “Sov. radio”. p. 344. (1976). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Chmykhalova. Mining Journal 6, pp. 51-59. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belousov. Mining Journal 9, pp. 58-61. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Lomonosov, Mining qualimetry: Textbook. - 2nd ed., stereotype. - Moscow:Publishing house “Mining book”, Moscow state mining university. p. 201. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.Iu. Pedchik, S.V. Chmykhalova, S.V. Shevchuk, S.V. Shentseva. Mining Journal 12, pp. 37-39. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Chmykhalova. Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin 6, special issue No. 32 “Safety and ecology of mining production - 2018”, Moscow, publishing house “Mining book”, pp. 80-85. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, B., van Zyl, J. and Domingo, G. Underground Preconcentration by Ore Sorting and Coarse Gravity Separation. NARROW VEIN MINING CONFERENCE. PERTH, WA, 26 - 27 MARCH 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.