E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid and Power System|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Sundar Venkataraman; Chris Ziesler; Peter Johnson; Stephanie Van Kempen. Integrated Wind, Solar, and Energy Storage: Designing Plants with a Better Generation Profile and Lower Overall Cost. IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, 16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jingyang Fang, Xiaoqiang Li, Yi Tang. Energy storage system control strategy to minimize the voltage and frequency fluctuation in the microgird. 2018 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) [Google Scholar]
- Huang jingsheng, Liu Meiying, Dongwei, Chen zhilei. Analysis and field-test on Reactive Capability of Photovoltaic plant based on clusters of inverters. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhangang, Wang Chengshan, Che Yanbo. A small-scale microgrid system with fexible modes of operation. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lin, Huang Yong, Guo Ke, et al. A survey of energy storage technology for micro grid. Power System Protection and Control, 39 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Meiyin, Huang Jingsheng, Zhang Junjun, Cao lei. Photovoltaic Grid-connected Inverter Model Validation and Error Analysis based on the Standard of BDEW. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Umer Akram; Muhammad Khalid;Saifullah Shafiq. Optimal sizing of a wind/solar/battery hybrid grid-connected microgrid system. IET Renewable Power Generation, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Emilien Duverger; Carolina Penin; Philippe Alexandre, et al. PV modeling methods of an off-grid experimental microgrid. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. P. Lopes; C. L. Moreira; A. G. Madureira. Defining control strategies for microgrids islanded operation. IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 21 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Tian Liangyu, Tang Zhong, Tian Chen, Zhu Ruiting. Research of Microgrid Seamless Switching Based on State Follower. Power System Technology, 41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.