E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Wide area protection & Control technologies. CIGRE, Working Group B5.14 (Paris, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kezunovic, S. Meliopoulos, V. Venkatasubramanian, V. Vittal. Application of Time-Synchronized Measurements in Power System Transmission Networks (Springer, NY, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mokeev, Digital Substation. URL: http://digitalsubstation.com. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyshin, Energoexpert, 1, 58–62 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mokeev, Proceedings IEEE International Conference SIBCON (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mokeev, V. Bovykin, A. Miklashevich, D. Ulyanov. Proceedings International Conference Actual trends in development of Power System Relay Protection and Automation (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gamm, A. Glazunova, Yu. Grishin, I. Kolosok, E. Korkina, Electrical Technology Russia, 6, 2–9 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Ilyshin, P. Chusovitin, Relay Protection and Automation, 4, 16–22 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Narovlyanskii, V. Kurmak, Power Plant, 3, 48–51 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Narovlyanskii, Modern Methods and Means of Prevention of Asynchronous Operation of the Power Grid (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.