E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Karapetyan I.G Faibisovic D.L., Shapiro I.M. Spravochnik po proektirovaniyu elektricheskih setey [Reference book for the design of electrical networks]. Moscow, ENAS Publ., 2012. p.320 [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on the application of reliability characteristics of power system elements and the operation of power units with steam turbine units SPO Soyuztekhenergo Publ., 1985. 18 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Nepomnyaschiy V.A. Reliability of power systems equipment. ELECTRIC POWER. Transmission and Distribution, 2013, p.196. [Google Scholar]
- Katson V.D., Nikitin O.V., Polovoy I.F., Halilov F.H. The annual number of switching lines and transformers of higher voltage classes Elektricheskie stancii [Power plants], 1970, 10, pp. 42–44. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Barg I.G., Edelman V.I. Overhead power transmission lines. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., p.248 [Google Scholar]
- Edelman V.I., Barg I.G., Korobanov S.V., Pripuskova T.P. Statistical analysis of scheduled outages of OHL 35-500 kV. Elektricheskie stancii [Power plants], 1979, 11, pp. 49–54. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.