E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- A.A. Glazunov, S.A Gelikonskij, Electricity 11, 24 (1948) [Google Scholar]
- YA.M. CHervonenkis, L.M. Finger, Electricity 7, 11 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zaharin, N.S. Kanakin, Electricity 1, 6 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mayorov, K.A. Osintsev, A.V. Shuntov, Electricity 9, 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pelisier, Energy systems (Higher School, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Electrical Installations Code (KNORUS, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Khalyasmaa, S.A. Eroshenko, D. Bogdanov, ICSESS November, 75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Khalyasmaa, S.A. Dmitriev, A.M. Romanov, RTUCON, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Company standard 34.01–21.1–001–2017, Electrical distribution network 0.4-110 kV. Requirement for technological design (PJSC ROSSETI, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- EH.N. Zuev, ELEKTRO 1, 44 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Frajshteter, A.S. Mart'yanov, Oil industry 4, 117 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Moguil’nittskii, B.S. Shulov, Application of 20 kV voltage in Latvian SSR (Gosenergoizdat, Leningrad, 1963) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.