E3S Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Energy Technologies and their Impact on the Reliability of Energy Systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Reliability of energy systems and equipment: Reference edition in 4 volumes, edited by acad. Yu.N. Rudenko. V. 4 Reliability of heat supply systems / E.V. Sennova, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2000 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- Barlow R., Proshan F. Statistical Reliability Theory and Testing for Reliability. Moscow: Nauka. -1984. - 328 p. [Google Scholar]
- MDK 4-01.2001 “Methodological recommendations for technical investigation and accounting of technological violations in public energy supply systems and the work of energy organizations of the housing and communal services complex” (approved by the Order of the Minister of Construction of Russian Federation dated 20.08.01 No. 191). [Google Scholar]
- Gnedenko V.V., Kovalenko I.N. Introduction to the theory of queuing. Moscow: Science. -1987. - 336 p. [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetova I.G. System of integrated assessment and centralized heat supply efficiency increase for housing and communal services and industrial enterprises: Thesis for doctor’s degree. - Kazan: Kazan State University, 2017. 32 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sennova E.V., Kiryukhin S.N., Shimanskaya A.O. Methodology and algorithm for calculating heat supply reliability indicators for consumers and reserving heat networks for the development of heat supply schemes // Heat supply news. - 2013. - No. 12 (160). [Google Scholar]
- Gaidyshev, I.P. Solution of scientific and engineering tasks by means of Excel, VBA and C/C++. SPb.: BHV-Petersburg, 2004. 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ivan V. Postnikov, Valery A. Stennikov, Ekaterina E. Mednikova, Andrey V. Penkovskii. A Methodology for Optimization of Component Reliability of Heat Supply Systems // Energy Procedia Volume 105, May 2017, Pages 3083–3088 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bożena Babiarz. Reliability analysis in subsystem of heat supply // International Conference on Information and Digital, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Guo, Z. L. Chen. Case investigation in safety and reliability of a family heat supply system // Materials Science and Engineering Technology. September 2017, pages 905–911 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.